The cable and antenna system plays a crucial role of the overall performance of a Base Station system. Degradations and failures in the antenna system may cause poor voice quality or dropped calls. From a carrier standpoint, this could eventually result in loss of revenue.
While a problematic base station can be replaced, a cable and antenna system is not so easy to replace. We offer services for troubleshooting the cable and antenna system and to ensure that the overall health of the communication system is performing as expected or planned.
By using portable cable and antenna analyzer Anritsu S332E in order to analyze, troubleshoot, characterize, and maintain any radio system in the 9 KHz to 4 GHz range we offer full scope services to our customers.
Main applications include:
- Cable & Antenna Installation and Maintenance for wireless service providers, contractors, military, aerospace and defense, and public safety applications;
- 2-port measurements of Tower Mounted Amplifiers, duplexers, diplexers, filters;
- Phase Matching Cables;
- Antenna Tuning;
- Spectrum monitoring;
- PIM Hunting;
- Transmitter Verification: occupied bandwidth, channel power, adjacent channel power ratio;
- Interference Analysis of cellular system, land mobile radio systems, Wi-Fi;
- Signal Strength Mapping;
- Field analysis of 2G/3G/4G signals;
- Field Strength Measurements;
- CPRI RF Measurements;
- OBSAI RF Measurements;
This service is available for any type of radio system in the 9 KHz to 4 GHz range, such as:
- Analogue radio systems;
- Digital radio systems;
- Distributed antenna systems;
- 2G, 3G, 4G/LTE and 5G mobile networks;